Azure/Office 365 Integration
This process can be used for both Azure Single Sign On and Office 365 email.
First you need to setup an Azure App registration.
- Login to https://portal.azure.com/
- Select/Search App Registration
- Select New Registration
- Select "Accounts in this organizational directory only (Company Pty Ltd only - Single tenant)"
- Set Redirect URLs to:
- Setup Microsoft Graph Application Permissions with the following:
- Mail.Read Application Admin Consent YES -> For Office 365 Email Integration
- Mail.Send Application Admin Consent YES -> For Office 365 Email Integration
- User.Read.All Application Admin Consent YES -> For Azure SSO Integration
- Record the following information (from Certificates & secrets)
- Application (client) ID
- Directory (tenant) ID
- Client Secret
- Enter these details in Bluetrait -> Settings -> Azure
- Enable Azure AD in Bluetrait -> Settings -> Authentication
- For Email Add Azure Send/Receive Accounts in Bluetrait -> Settings -> Email
Added Friday 17th July 2020 Last modified Friday 28th October 2022